Tuesday October 14

Tuesday October 14 Atlanta

After a very leisurely start to the day for us, Ian (brother!) took us out and firstly dropped Ian off to a huge woodworkers shop, and while we went to Fry’s, the biggest electronic store I have ever seen…felt like a kid in a toy shop. Managed to pick up a few more “must haves”, and by the time we picked Ian up over an hour later, he had made some good contacts!
Back home for a very late lunch….Sue made a great salad and we sat outside on the deck over a few beers, the weather is still really warm in Atlanta.
Had a great look around Ian’s studio and there was a big surprise for me….Ian had collaborated with Sue and Ian to paint a picture for me. It is of Craggy Range Winery in Hawkes Bay and as soon as I spotted it I realised something was up! When I found out it was for me the tears flowed! What a huge thrill, I feel very proud.
It was great to relax, and after dinner, Ian got us playing “wii”…lots of laughs and a big workout as we played golf, tennis, bowling and boxing on the computer.







Comments