Thursday September 23, Vaison la Romaine

 


After having a tickly throat yesterday, Ian woke with a real head cold, tested, and he has Covid. I tested negative, but starting to feel a few symptoms and suspect I am in for it too.

Just can’t believe it after travelling in Europe for almost 4 months, to get it now. And with plans over the next 6 days of spending time with Sue and Ian. We are just hoping that we haven’t given it to them. My brother has had it twice and Sue once.

Ian had breakfast in our room, and I masked up and walked into town to get some more paracetamol and some salad rolls for lunch. It was a very quiet day. Sue and Ian went out for the day and came back with a bottle of wine, so we sat outside on the hotel patio and had drinks with them, keeping our distance.

I was still feeling okay so walked into town with Sue and Ian and they went to a restaurant for dinner and I found a pizza place and brought it back for us. We are staying another day at this B&B Hotel but have booked a self catering unit for tomorrow. It will make it a bit easier. 

...photos today with my phone!

Outdoor catching up over drinks

A little autumn colour

 
Last light on the new town when I walked in to
get pizza for dinner.

Walking home with the sunset.

Comments

Vicki Bright said…
Best wishes for the days ahead.
Rainie said…
Thinking if you both and hoping for a mild symptoms. xx