Saturday July 6, Waldshut


The Rhine, beautiful river. Note the Nuclear
power plant in the background!
We have ended up having a couple of rather low key days here beside the Rhine. Yesterday I had a recurrence of the stomach bug I had a few weeks ago, so walked along the river and into the town to a pharmacy and got a few products to help get over it. It was a really beautiful town with a market area lined with restaurants, but didn’t feel up to exploring it. Ian’s back has not been so good over the past few days either so decided a few days staying put would be a good idea.
Today we drove a short distance to a hardware store to exchange our gas bottle and also had a stock up at a grocery store. Feeling quite a bit better tonight, so hopefully I am well on the mend. We even took the bikes for a short ride along the river this evening. Forecast is for rain coming in tonight and all day tomorrow.

Only photos are from my phone when I walked into town. 


Comments