WE MADE IT - WE DROVE THE HAUL ROAD TO DEADHORSE AND SURVIVED!!!

We are at the information centre in Fairbanks loading these entries, it is 6 days since I have loaded the blog. We left  on Monday and arrived back in town last night....an awesome trip.
There were many emails to be downloaded ….so appreciate hearing from everyone, thanks for all your messages. 
I put a counter on my blog this year when we left….it is the number on the top right hand side under my details, and see that there have been over 3000 hits on the site….boy that sure puts pressure on me to keep this going! Hope you are all enjoying our travels, it is great to share them.

Comments

Careywood Crew said…
Well done you two! Good to know you're back in civilisation in one piece(except those feeding the mozzies(.

With love,
J & D
richardg said…
Your trip really sounds quite an achievement.I loved recent photo of ice sitting in cliffs near the river,
it looked like a Graeme Sydney painting .