August 8th - Hot off the Press

Delighted yesterday to receive an advance copy of my book, just in time for me to pack in my bag and share with friends on the road. Almost 2 years ago we found a tui nesting in a bush beneath our deck, and over a period of 5 weeks I took hundreds of photos of the nest, the eggs, hatching, feeding and then seeing the chicks fledge. I also kept a journal of the day by day happenings as the chicks grew. I approached Craig Potton Publishing about 18 months ago, and that is when the journey of making a book from the photos began.
You can imagine how excited I am to finally get a copy.  The book will be available in bookstores in mid- September but you can check out the publishers website for all the details, http://www.craigpotton.co.nz/store/tui

Comments

Unknown said…
Have a wonderful trip! Looking forward to reading the blog and travelling with you. Xx Jen