Sunday November 17, City of Rocks


Loved this little Airstream camped among the rocks tonight.

I have fallen in love with this State Park, there is something about these huge rocks, everywhere you walk they are different shapes, some look like people, some buildings and in amongst them trees are dotted as well as camp spots. We are in a serviced area with about ten other campers right near the rocks, the only negative is that there is no sani-dump here, but everything else makes up for that.
I went for a walk this morning with my camera as the sun came up, just beautiful watching the rocks light up. We have had a very pleasant day, nice not to be travelling, and tonight walked around the park and through the rocks as the sun was getting low was pretty special, one of those memories that you don’t forget. A great day to recharge the batteries, sorry just “rock photos”!!!
Morning light.
 






Comments

Kiwigran said…
I want an airstream..when I win Lotto! Some great photos here :)